Buying Parts from YT

mts5154

New User
If there is anyone from BC (Canada) that has purchased parts from YT, could you tell me how you went about it? I've bought tons of stuff online through various suppliers over the years and have had no difficulty before this. I get items shipped to a freight terminal in WA state and just drive across the border for pickup and take them through customs myself. The problem seems to be that the website order form has no provision for payment from outside the country, other than phone, fax or printing/sending the order form and payment information through the mail, none of which are secure methods. After a $6000 charge on my card earlier this year on a phone order that was intercepted, I'm not about to do that again.

I've talked to the YT order desk, but all they could suggest was to check with an affiliate of theirs in Iowa and order from them. No luck there either.

I'd like to support the parts sales here, but don't quite know how to order securely from outside the state.

Good day mts5154

I resided in the Kamloops BC for 25 years (1987-2012). There was a family run business (Betta's Service) in Orville Washington State, that was there principally, to have goods purchased in the USA by Canadians, dropped off at their business. They would call me,(telephone). I'd drive to Orville pick up the goods,just that easy....:) Sometimes,(2000>2004) I had the goods sent to the YT office on Whitby Island,drove down and picked up goods.

Is the business still in business in Orville??? I have no idea.

I retired in 2012,moved out of Kamloops BC to a much more relaxing life style and now purchase my parts from YT when I'm wintering in Arizona..............:)

Your location in BC mts5154.???
Bob

Thanks for the reply Bob, I live in Penticton and picked up my US purchases for years at Betta's. They were great to deal with; unfortunately Betta passed away a couple of years ago from cancer. Chris actually stored a bunch of packages for me after the business closed and when I wasn't able to get down due to lockdowns. The Shipping Post of Oroville purchased Betta's business and now provides a similar service.

My problem is the payment for parts ordered from YT. Since the website has no provision for payment from outside the US, even when getting it shipped to a WA address, I can't complete the order online. When speaking with the order desk the only options were - a) provide your credit card info by telephone; b) provide your credit card info by fax or; c) send your order and payment info by mail. None of these options provides payment security.

It appears that my only other option is to drive the 13 hour trip, along with the two ferry rides, or to order from another parts outlet.

(quoted from post at 07:31:23 10/06/23) YT is an All Ag Parts company. All Ag Parts has centers in Canada.

Thanks for the suggestion 10fingers, I checked and they weren't listing any TO30 parts using the search function on their web page.

Nevertheless, I was able to find other suppliers for all of the parts I needed.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back