Big blue wheel hub

Roger37

New User
Hello, not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes... I have a running gear made by the Big Blue Mfg. Co. from Crown Point, Indiana and evidently they are out of business. I am searching for a wheel hub, 6 bolt on a 6"circle. The running gear has a plate on it with the model no. 88777-41ST and serial no. AW2-14224. I have researched everywhere and can't find a match. I know this company made parts for Ford and have checked with my local Ford dealer with no luck. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello, not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes... I have a running gear made by the Big Blue Mfg. Co. from Crown Point, Indiana and evidently they are out of business. I am searching for a wheel hub, 6 bolt on a 6"circle. The running gear has a plate on it with the model no. 88777-41ST and serial no. AW2-14224. I have researched everywhere and can't find a match. I know this company made parts for Ford and have checked with my local Ford dealer with no luck. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
That bolt pattern is very common. I think my Tacoma even uses it. I have some old house trailer axles that are the same also. Get us some dimensions for the spacing and size of the wheel bearings and maybe there's something out there that is as good as OEM. steve

Did you try searching for just “farm implement hubs”? Anything associated with numbers on the ID plate is going to be a dead end. I would think someone like Shoup would work with you to see if they have a replacement hub that matches yours. Prepare to have the bearing races knocked out of yours so you can give them dimensions.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back