Since an INTernational 560 has purely mechanical brakes, I'm assuming you're talking about something else. Can you be more specific?

So what was the reason you changed those parts, and no others? There's so much more to a hydraulic brake system than lines and a slave cylinder.

What is the condition of the discs/pads or drums/shoes?

Did you bleed the system?

Since an INTernational 560 has purely mechanical brakes, I'm assuming you're talking about something else. Can you be more specific?

So what was the reason you changed those parts, and no others? There's so much more to a hydraulic brake system than lines and a slave cylinder.

What is the condition of the discs/pads or drums/shoes?

Did you bleed the system?
I did bleed the system the pads look good but the disc not sure on this model you have to take the axle housing off to really see the disc and pads better

Does the brake pedal seem solid or spongy? Spongy means there is still air in the system. Generally I practice bench bleeding master cylinders prior to installing them. This way you essentially are feeding solid fluid into the lines not all the air that is contained in the empty master cylinder chamber that has to be bled out. Did it respond with fair squirts of fluid when the bleeders were opened? Cylinder bleeding process is bleeder closed, pedal is pumped up, pedal is held down bleeder opened, bleeds off then pedal remains held down and the bleeder is closed. Repeat pedal pump up…repeat bleeding.. continue until the fluid stream from the cylinder bleeder is clear.

Does the brake pedal seem solid or spongy? Spongy means there is still air in the system. Generally I practice bench bleeding master cylinders prior to installing them. This way you essentially are feeding solid fluid into the lines not all the air that is contained in the empty master cylinder chamber that has to be bled out. Did it respond with fair squirts of fluid when the bleeders were opened? Cylinder bleeding process is bleeder closed, pedal is pumped up, pedal is held down bleeder opened, bleeds off then pedal remains held down and the bleeder is closed. Repeat pedal pump up…repeat bleeding.. continue until the fluid stream from the cylinder bleeder is clear.
All bed really good and brakes are hard especially on left brake

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back