Briggs Engine listing

dhermesc

I am looking for a listing of Briggs engines (or all small engine suppliers) that list their basic specs by model number. I keep finding a fairly large list that gives everything but the basic specs needed for swapping an engine, - namely shaft size and bolt pattern.

One doesn't exist.
Briggs nor any other small engine manufacturer is about to list the specs for every single model of engine they have produced in a list.
That's why you need to look at model and spec numbers when trying to find the specs on any given engine.

I've noticed there is some standardization with mounting patterns and crankshaft centerline distance in similar sized engines.

One doesn't exist.
Briggs nor any other small engine manufacturer is about to list the specs for every single model of engine they have produced in a list.
That's why you need to look at model and spec numbers when trying to find the specs on any given engine.
Yes they do,I've still got some with every size and dimension and bolt and shaft size listed; Try ''repower by brand name''

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back