Buda Wont Fire

Please help my Buda 844 is not getting any furl to the injectors. I bleed the fuel filter and the bleeder at the injection pump. Cracked a couple of the injectors and cranked it over and no fuel, even pulled one injector line off the injector cranked it and no fuel out of the line.

Over 20 years
Are you sure the shut off is properly positioned to turn the fuel on? What is you Buda in?

I don't claim to know about your pump but will say it is possible pump internals have stuck from setting that long and you will have to remove it and send it to be rebuilt. It is possible, if something was stuck, more damage was done when it was cranked over. Dieseltech, or someone, may be along with some instructions of something you might check and hopefully get it working without a rebuild.

If it's the old American Bosch model PSB injection pump it probably already has broken parts inside that are stuck from stale fuel, and will break first time engine is cranked over. I've seen broken PSB head plungers that have set unused for 1-2 years, let alone 20.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back