Bush Hog Freeman loader 3000 fit Ford 3600

Hello All! I am the proud new owner of a Ford 3600 purchased from a local municipality single owner. I am driving 500 miles down state to pick it up and along the way I just happened to find a loader available. I was wondering if anyone knows if a Bush Hog Freeman loader 3000 will fit on a Ford 3600? it is currently on a Ford 3000 and works. I have never installed a loader before and the guy selling me it would be willing to help try installing it. But before he takes it off of the 3000 for me I would like someone to say yes it will fit or no it will not. Thank you guys for your help and expertise!

If it is mounted on a 3000, then it will mount on your 3600. Just be sure to get all mounting brackets from the seller. Have the seller show you where they unbolted the loader from on the 3000 so that you can be sure that any brackets are not still on the 3000.

Thank you! I wasnt able to stop by and take a look because storm coming through and had a long drive home. I'll be trying to schedule another time to take a look at it after winter if its still available.

Is it a loader you can easily disconnect? I have a Bush Hog loader on my 2600 but it is a newer model loader and comes off pretty simply. I'd have to have 2 tractors if the loader didn't come off easily. One tip is when mounting the loader clean and chase out all of the mounting point bolt holes. If you force a bolt in and there is dirt in the hole you can crack the casting.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back