Case 210B model 31 Loader hydraulic filter

I've been wanting to drain and replace the hydraulic fluid in on my Case 210b/Model 31 loader. Unfortunately, I cant find the correct DR10576 filter element.
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement element, or a equivalent filter element?
I know McMaster has generic filters that may fit, but the DR10576 part number never shows up on anything.

Is there one there? It's more or less screenwire which can be cleaned. I've cleaned mine several times and put it right back in.

To be honest, I've never taken the filter out. I assume its a paper or fiberglass filter. Do I need to drain my system before I pull out the filter?

No you don't have to drain the system but a dribble of oil will come out when you pull the filter out. The filter is a mesh that can be washed with gas but you don't know what shape it's in until you pull it out. I've had them look almost like new and I've had them look really bad. Most likely a result of how clean the oil was kept over the years of usage.

Are you trying to find this front mounted hyd filter element or the tractor internal hyd pump filter element?
cvphoto139214.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back