Charles Jackson

I recently purchased a tractor on trade. I have no clue about any tractor. It has a plate on the right side that states Massey Harrison Ferguson number 16 below is some numbers PGA 519 77. Can anyone please help me identify what I have thanks and have a wonderful afternoon.

I recently purchased a tractor on trade. I have no clue about any tractor. It has a plate on the right side that states Massey Harrison Ferguson number 16 below is some numbers PGA 519 77. Can anyone please help me identify what I have thanks and have a wonderful afternoon.
Welcome to the forums.

Here is a link to what TractorData has for info on your 1975-1976 MF16 garden tractor built for Massey Ferguson by AMF.

MF16 Garden Tractor

Since you say the tag says Massey Harris Ferguson 16, and that serial number makes me think it is a model 16 Pacer. And not the model 16 garden tractor. Does yours look similar to this
Screenshot_20240327-201707.png

It's easy to confuse the Pacer and Pony models for lawn & garden tractors since they share the same numbers when all we know is a model number. And it's easy to forget the Pacer is also a model 16, and the Pony is a model 11 and 14
The Harris should have registered, that wouldn't be on the LGT.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back