Daily Photos

Glenn F.

I believe the gentleman who posts the daily photos name is Ken. He has not posted in awhile. Does anyone know how he is doing? I know he is dealing with a lot.

Thanks,
Glenn F.

(quoted from post at 15:23:40 10/24/23) I believe the gentleman who posts the daily photos name is Ken. He has not posted in awhile. Does anyone know how he is doing? I know he is dealing with a lot.

Thanks,
Glenn F.
CM.MN, most recent post Oct 12, 2023

Miss his puzzles, I could do them on the iPad but the ones major man does are 140 piece and are very difficult to do on the iPad screen. Have been wishing KCM well for all he is going through, it is really hard.

Over the past few years KCM and I have become an unofficial team, if I see he has not posted any pictures by around 8.00am GMT, I set up some from my collection. When he starts posting again, I once more, go into hibernation!!! :0)

We do talk to each other on personal matters and I try and pass on anything helpful that I can and provide a bit of support even though we are many thousands of mile apart. I have not heard from him for a short while so have e-mailed him this morning, to check on him and Mrs.KCM.

Brian.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back