Devere walk behind mower

1937 Buick

New User
I just picked up a Devere single blade walk behind mower I’m needing some pics of the blade setup mine doesn’t have a blade on it and I’m wondering where to get a blade and any adapters for it. I got a blade with it but the blade has an oval opening and the shaft under the mower is round

I just picked up a Devere single blade walk behind mower I’m needing some pics of the blade setup mine doesn’t have a blade on it and I’m wondering where to get a blade and any adapters for it. I got a blade with it but the blade has an oval opening and the shaft under the mower is round
an info source

Some info might be gotten here!

A picture of the mower would help us figure out what you have.. I have a John Deere walk behind mower (21 inch) (dating to about 1975) which has a commercial 2-cycle engine probably made for John Deere by the same company that made Lawn Boy mowers. This site may not let you post pictures until you have more posts or have received permission from the site administrators.

Attachments

• John Deere mower 21 inch.JPG
    John Deere mower 21 inch.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 17
A picture of the mower would help us figure out what you have.. I have a John Deere walk behind mower (21 inch) (dating to about 1975) which has a commercial 2-cycle engine probably made for John Deere by the same company that made Lawn Boy mowers. This site may not let you post pictures until you have more posts or have received permission from the site administrators.
The posting of images has no current restrictions. 11th icon above each post. with instructions for the Image, Post away Jim

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back