Jari walk behind sickle bar mower

groverman

New User
I have a Jari walk behind sickle bar mower and the company went out of business in 2018. I need new wheels or at least the rubber on the outside of the wheels. I can not find those parts on the internet or find out what happened to the parts the company must have had in stock when they closed. Does anyone know where I can find parts? Thanks

Unless you are restoring to original, a wheel is a wheel. As I recall Jari used a flat metal wheel at one time and a metal spoked wheel at
another time.

The mower wasn't particularly heavy, and the wheels didn't need to run at high speeds. Lots of cart, small bicycles, mobility aids, etc used
similar wheels. Just measure your wheels and buy some.
Spoke Wheels

Dad bought one way back when I was a kid. It had spoke wheels close together so it was tipsy on uneven ground and didn't pull itself very well. It's still somewhere in the shed and hasn't been used in decades.

They were here in Mankato MN, then I think someone took the leftovers in the little town of St Peter, but I think that
dried up too?

Paul

I need tires for my Jari too. I need twice as many though. LOL

Dual wheels were an option which gives them more traction and stability on steep hills.

I have found lots of Jari parts on ebay over the years including knives, guards and a complete cut bar assembly but never ran across any good tires or tire/wheel combinations. If you watch, you might be lucky. I actually bought a complete Jari mower on ebay once but they are usually way too expensive for my taste.

They are a handy machine but maybe a little crude in design by today's standards. They are very, very well built and if maintained will last a lifetime.

mvphoto112106.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back