Farmall 300 row crop clutch pedal free travel adjustment

dewy

FRee travel in shop manual says 3-3/4 and the owners manual says 4-1/4 ...why are they different......dewy

FRee travel in shop manual says 3-3/4 and the owners manual says 4-1/4 ...why are they different......dewy
To the best of my knowledge, the freeplay (from foot off, to beginning to feel the fingers, should ne an inch, to 1.25 inches. The TA is another ball of wax to deal with after the freeplay. 3+ inches is a measurement I have never seen on a farmall. Jim

The adjustment on the bottom of pedal...overall travel nothing hooked up..the manuals havr different measments ,,,the 1-1/4 is the same in the manuals...thanks jim

20240502_230711.jpg

Was curious why those measurments were different....dewy
Those ar full travel measurements, not freeplay. freeplay is measured from the platform to where it touches the pedal . I might think one is for the Aubern clutch, the other for the rockford clutch. you need the longer one I believe. Others may know more than I. Jim

I have a pedal from a 350 an it does not have the full travel adjustment..was curious why some had the adjustment an some didnt....dewy

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back