fast hitch step for 560

Mine had this setup when I got it. You can mount from all 4 corners but is best from left front.

Attachments

• 20150524_125102.jpg
    20150524_125102.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 98
  • 560 rear.jpg
    560 rear.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 97
Mine had this setup when I got it. You can mount from all 4 corners but is best from left front.
I found a step from a JD 60 I believe that I mounted ahead of the left fender so I can mount fro the front. It had the light rod out there so I took it off and put a 3/4 inch bolt in the hole for a handle. I think I found it on ebay where they showed various tractor steps.

Having de skinned the shin because of muddy boots slipping poor choice of foot placement , I’ve made some purchases for a three point set up. Not sure what say for the 2 point . Below is a suggestion I recommend.
I put fender mount extensions on the 560D . Extra fender width helps to pass into the seat. I recommend fenders for many safety reasons if you don’t have them .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back