Fendt in Iceland

RedMF40

This was from earlier this month. Back home now, but during my travels I helped a farmer out of a sticky situation in Iceland. I got to pilot the big Fendt, he shoved with the excavator you just see the outline of in the distance. One of the bigger machines I've operated. Don't know what it's equivalent to here, since I usually don't hang around big tractors long enough to know them.

(I may have posted something about this before. If so, please disregard)

mvphoto30596.jpg

A lot of Fendt tractors around Dayton/Harrisonburg VA the Mennonites use them to custom farm,spread manure etc.Web Equipment now Binkly and Hurst sell them near Dayton at Rushville.Those
tractors will fly on the road and are pretty big about the size of the one pictured, they had a couple over at the Farm Show last week at Fishersville VA.

You didn't drive that tractor with the loader in the air like the did you? If you did you are lucky to be alive! Everyone knows that you can rarely drive a farm tractor further than 50 feet with the loader in the air without tipping over.

Those
tractors will fly on the road and are pretty big about the size of the one pictured, they had a couple over at the Farm Show last week at Fishersville VA.[/quote]

TF: Funny but that's what the owner led off with when talking about his tractor--its tremendous road speed. I was more impressed with how it walked that dump trailer out of the ditch. Don't think I've seen any Fendts on these shores, but maybe didn't know what I was looking at.

Showcrop: At 3 MPH it was white knuckles all the way, knowing I could tip over any minute LOL

The AGCO dealer here has been selling more and more Fendts. They must plan on selling a lot more. There's sure a lot of new ones sitting at the lot.

With custom work they might travel 50 miles between jobs,a guy from WVA was on here awhile back said they were working near him 100 miles from Dayton.They come over to my side of the Blue Ridge to spread manure and I'm about 50 miles from Harrisonburg.They can pass big truck on the mountain.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back