Frazer farm equipment corp. rototiller

old

First off any body ever here of this company?? It is out of Auburn Indiana. Well any how a friend got this thing and it still runs good but needs a few replacement tines for it to till as it should. So does any body know if the company is still in business and if so it they have parts for this old a machine. From what I understand it was made in 1965.
Thanks

It's actually a Graham Paige.
Best damn rototiller you could ever have the privilage to use, They really pulverize the ground. But you need some muscles to be able to run the thing unless you got the steering clutch kit. Still have mine and it runs great.
They are about 7hp 2-stroke and sounds like a single cylinder Harley.
There is a fella out there that still sells replacement parts and tines.

I have run this one just a little bit not all that hard to turn but I have used a troy built for decades and they turn about the same way.

They finally closed their doors a few years ago. I've got over 20 of them. The place you're talking about was buying back old "Rototillers", rebuilding them, and reselling. Most did not use tines, they used spring-hooks. Some places still carry them new. Big clumsy tanks with two-stroke-cycle engines. Built very rugged, but I'd take an old Ariens Model A or Rocket anytime.

Which one do you have? There were many. In 1943, the B-1-4 came out. In 1946, the model B-1-6 was sold in the USA. Later the B-1-3, B-1-5, and B-1-7 came out. It goes on and on.

There is at least: B-1-3, B-1-4, B-1-6, B-1-6RS, B-1-7, B-1-7RS, B-1-7A, B-1-7RA and many attachements. Jacques Equipment also got involved with things like the 1948 Model T garden tractor.

In 1988 a factory-rebuilt "Rototiller" cost $4200.

The one we have is the B-1-6 Serial #15011. I need to find 4 or 5 of the spring tines for this one to have a complete set of tines on it. Right now it has 3 or 4 missing and I have the good ones set to the inside so it can at least do a bit of tilling. My self I like the Troy built tiller I have that my dad got in 1972 new it still does just fine for my big garden. Ya right my big garden is all of 30X25 give or tkae a little bit

I sold two of them for a neighbor, back around 4-5 years ago, thru the internet. Some guy from W. Va. bought them. Canb't remember his name.

Frazerrototillerparts.com guys name is Michael Blaugher. Nice guy usually ships parts the next day. He's honest and has everything you need. I just restored a 1946 B 1 6 got everything from him.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back