Got them running!

Haven't had the 1936 B, 1940 AR or the 1949 R running for a while, went to work on them the last couple of weeks and got them running again! Have had both shoulders repaired and back surgery plus knee replacment so makes the old hand crank tractors a bit of a challenge! sure was good to hear them run again!! Got to get the styled G cranked next !!

Glad to hear they are all running! They sound wonderful don't they? Its tempting to go out and do everything you wanted to do for years all at once but a word of caution try to pace yourself I was under a sisu at work and my boss who had his back done just had to help slide the oil pan out not a heavy cast either a little tin plate thing certainly a one man job he was just feeling good running around. I didn't see him again for 6 months and that was at a different job...

I just put my new g steering wheel on the b this afternoon to make it a bit easier to steer. Theres cordless tools of everything else I wish there was a flywheel turning tool almost like a single wheel old pitching machine ive seen people do that but its always plug in. Something else that was somewhat safe I could put in the toolbox of the thing it is harder on the body than one would like you shouldn't have to crank them much if everything working right. I know I could convert it but I do like the fact it has no real electrical system nothing to go wrong. I hung a couple cordless led on the front that seem to work great too so ive got LIGHTS!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back