Hauling estimates, MI to IN

Kent2255

New User
Contemplating purchasing a White in MI. Just curious on what the approximate cost would be to have it shipped to southwestern IN. It is approx. 17,000 pounds and will have unattached duals to come with it. Google Maps is saying 452 miles

Well if the axles are more than 102 inches wide it will become an oversized load so cost will rise to haul it. MI can be difficult about not permitting as well as the signing and flagging the load. IF it is not that wide then try to do it as a partial and it will be cheaper. Partials can have a 7-10 day delivery period for the piece since it is not the whole load making it cheaper by putting more things with it on the load. Indiana is not so difficult about loads with oversize. the duals have to come off since being on makes it a divisible load and reasonably easy to remove. Make sure they cover the exhaust so the turbo can't spin if a valve is open when shut off. I carried duct tape for that. I would expect probably in the 1.50-2.00 per mile for a partial now days and probably in the 2.50-3.50 for a full load rate. Caution about the carrier some are not to good at manging loads and some are real good. I would require references if you have any concerns on this point. Also they should be able to offer you a copy of their insurance without any issues if they are competent. Try a Quote from Valley Transportation in Grand meadow MN . I used to broker from them a lot over the years with them and Pete and I had a good working relationship back then. I don't work or have any financial interest in the company nor did I at any time other than hauling for them on my own authority papers in the past. We have had things hauled in by them in the past with excellent service.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back