Haven't seen the guy from Canada lately

37chief

The guy from Canada with the old mercury, and the herd of cats. I was never good with names. He had some good drone video's of his farm. Hope he is ok. Stan

Are you talking about Rusty6? Looks like April 21st was his last post here. But 4 days ago he uploaded a video on YouTube. I subscribe to his channel there

Ya, he would be pretty busy now getting crops in. He is east of me in sask. , I am in alberta and getting after the crops also.

The guy from Canada with the old mercury, and the herd of cats. I was never good with names. He had some good drone video's of his farm. Hope he is ok. Stan
He posted about a trip to the ER over a hand injury. Something about the old grain mill and hay. I did not fully understand but he had his hand-fingers torn up and needed emergency care for sure, he had pictures and his fingers did not look good. That was the last post I saw.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back