Hello- looking for help sourcing 4620 exhaust elbow

Hunter7474

New User
Hello all:
I'm hoping someone can help me locate an aftermarket source for the Turbo exhaust elbow on our 4620. JD's # R54181 the dealer is north of $800 bucks. Unfortunately the current one has already been repaired and doesn't appear to be a canidate for a second repair. I had read an old post here in my search where someone referenced an aftermarket one at a much lower cost but the post went dead without a source, etc. Thank you in advance!!!
Hunter

Hunter welcome to YT! Well the green in the wallet in the pocket of pants being worn over green underwear does not stay in place very long. :) Just think how much extra value you have when you want to sell it! Trust me the parts prices by Fiat are no better for a red one and the resale is lower.:confused:
Old YT post Look at the dim side 13 years ago they were only half of that.
Sometimes the “piper” is there with his hand out and all you can do is cough it up. Have you tried any of the Deere flake book groups?

Hunter welcome to YT! Well the green in the wallet in the pocket of pants being worn over green underwear does not stay in place very long. :) Just think how much extra value you have when you want to sell it! Trust me the parts prices by Fiat are no better for a red one and the resale is lower.:confused:
Old YT post Look at the dim side 13 years ago they were only half of that.
Sometimes the “piper” is there with his hand out and all you can do is cough it up. Have you tried any of the Deere flake book groups?
I've been trying the 'it will add value' mind game for a week, lol!!!! I had not looked at any of the Flake book groups thanks for the idea!

One thing about it, I am sure you web searched it and I did as well. Not many results came up. I see one from Amazon for $560 or something like that. When you actually click it you are taken to an $800 one. In the old post they showed a phone number for Abilene Machine, I would guess if they had one available it would show up in a search, after all selling parts is how they make money. Final point is, there must not be very many available other than those directly from Deere.

I've been trying the 'it will add value' mind game for a week, lol!!!! I had not looked at any of the Flake book groups thanks for the idea!
Have you checked with All States Ag Parts, Parent company of YT which provides this site? Best to call one of their yards for such parts rather than rely on what the websites show.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back