Hey Jim MN and helpers kon IH 56 planter

300guy

I just got the IH 56 planter home today that I bought. Everything looks fine and seems to be in good working condition. I greased the heck out of it and used CRC Freeze off to get several bolts and nuts loose. After that anti-seized all the threads.

My question is does anyone out there have any milo plates for it? It is a 4 row so I need 4 plates.

Also Jim I got the package Monday and the letter will be in the mail tomorrow.

You might look for some sugar beet plates the seed is similar sized. Though I don't know how they would exactly compare. What is the usual population for milo is it more than for sugar beets?

Good to hear the package got through... Plates; remember, they should be plastic, sooo if seed holes are too small, you can drill out to your seed size???? Milo plates I think have forty holes??

I just bought some C-sorghum 13-60 plates on ebay. Do you know if these will need a filler plate?
cvphoto163146.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back