How to remove a WM3 loader

I need to remove a WM3 loader off my 8n. Looks like nobody around here wants to buy it with the loader on it, everyone wants one to run a brush hog or mower. I was looking at it and it seems like it will be easy enough but before I get my butt in a sling trying, I thought maybe there is an actual proper safe easy way you fellas already know.

Any pointers or advice is appreciated..... thanks!

I suspect a floor jack under the front to hold it up, disconnect the rear and roll it back. That should disengage the front pump shaft.
Once that front pump shaft is clear, you should be able to fire it up and drive it back until clear of the framework.
Like you said, Easy Peasy.

NQJ,

Where are you located? I have been procrastinating on putting my loader back on… perhaps we could work a swap if you are close enough to Cleveland, OH…

I need to remove a WM3 loader off my 8n. Looks like nobody around here wants to buy it with the loader on it, everyone wants one to run a brush hog or mower. I was looking at it and it seems like it will be easy enough but before I get my butt in a sling trying, I thought maybe there is an actual proper safe easy way you fellas already know.

Piece of cske :

1000002626.jpg

Depending on the pump drive type will affect how the pump/pump shaft comes out, you would have to post that info are a pix. Block the front and lift the back high enoufh to clear the front tars and roll it out from under the loader.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back