JD 60 Clutch

The attached photo is the clutch collar (part #A 4360R) out of a 60. Can't find it in john deeres parts catalogue. Any ideas where I can get this part or do I need an expert metal repair person, Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4165.jpg
    IMG_4165.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
All states ag parts has used ones. eBay has new. Priced at 209 and 375 accordingly. Stuff like that can still be a good part number you just can’t see it online. Also it might be a casting number but all state does a good job of listing that and you can search and find.

The attached photo is the clutch collar (part #A 4360R) out of a 60. Can't find it in john deeres parts catalogue. Any ideas where I can get this part or do I need an expert metal repair person, Thanks
Here is a link to the page in the parts catalog it is on. Item key #43. The parts list is on the next page. As has been posted a web search using the parts number turns up at least a couple options. Note that some places, like All States Ag Parts, do not do online purchase of their used parts online due to the nature of how changeable the quantity of used stock is, you have to pick up the phone and call them.

JD 60 clutch collar

Thanks again for everyone's input. I've contacted all states and they're out of stock but are checking their salvage yard. I'm following up on every ones suggestions. Thanks!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back