John Deere B intake hose

According to the Deere 2cyl hose chart the wall thickness of B77R is 0.375 ( 3/8" ).
Your other info is correct and the same as I posted earlier.
This info was off of the John Deere print for the part number. Material called out is SAE 20R2, Class R, Grade 2, Light Wall. It is possible one document or the other was updated over the years to make it common with something used on a newer machine. Either would probably work.

This info was off of the John Deere print for the part number. Material called out is SAE 20R2, Class R, Grade 2, Light Wall. It is possible one document or the other was updated over the years to make it common with something used on a newer machine. Either would probably work.
I agree with you that one document or the other was possibly updated over the years. The chart I used was current as of 2006. A lot could have happened in 18 years.

When I looked up B77R on jdparts.com no technical info was provided like it used to be up to several years ago. I'm curious how you got that info if you don't mind sharing.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back