Johnof newhaven

Leroy

I only tried one time about a month ago. The books are stored in storage buildings with no lights. It was getting at that time dark so early could not see back in them of evenings and also too cold for this old guy to be out to get things out so was wating untill more spring weather to be able to do anything when I sent you that email. I also started having health problems the end of November, I an still fighting them. I think it was in April I ended up in hospital 3 different times. I just don't have the streangth now to do hardly any thing. That was why I was trying to find out about Van wert show to take a bunch to trading post as I had not heard from you. I have not given you a phone number as I can hardly hear anything on the phone. Since that time my phone died compelety that I could hear halfway on. Now this one 9 words out of 10 I cannot make out. Audioligist said don't throw away your money on hearing aids as they will do you know good. So that is why no phone number, only email. My snail mail address is Lester Helmlinger, 200 Powell Dr. Apt 147, Arlington Ohio. In less than 2 months I will hit the 80 year old mark. The books are in Blufftom, Ohio that is about 14 mile west of me. No longer able to work so unless I have other bussiness to take care of I am at home. Fighting a infected busteed tooth now. So if you still are interested come and pick out what you are interested in. Stack of Imdiana farmer magazine about a foot and half high. From early 80's plus hundreda of others, Farm Quarterly from around the 1960's Farm Jernal and succhull Farmer and others. All those you can have if you want and my estate will not have to get rid of them. I have a lot of Antique Power 2 cylinder and green Farm collector mags, These I would like a bit out of to help me pay my bills. You would have to handle most of things as my health is just not there. I just assumed you got my email and thought you were no longer interested. What I have anybody that would decide to wright a book about farming in the 1960's to the 1980's is what they would look ar as reference poons and several of the books are what the goverment put out in early 1900 to help farmers learn to farm, do tractors in any of themj just horses.

Leroy I emailed you back with my direct email address. Yes I am very interested in all of those because I very much enjoy reading any Old Farm publication. Bluffton Ohio is really not that far from me. I would gladly meet with you and go over all the publications. I'm not opposed to paying a fair price for some. Please email me back and we can talk about a time to meet. Thank you.

I have not gotten it, just 3 notificationd from when
I tried sending the emails to you.

This is just not working, possibly will still get what you sent. Do you work weekends, Nights or other schedual. Unless I have bussiness I should be avaible. If nothing use the snail male address. Hope you got it. I have been in New Haven hundreds of times Go to a used car parts just sowthewst of there.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back