Kioti tractor help

bondodust

Customer brought me the front diff assemble to a Kioti tractor Model LB1914. Parts are missing so I'am looking for a ring and pinion and a loaded carrier assemble. I've call dealers on line but these parts have been discontinued and this tractor is said to be 10 years old.Any help would be greatly apperciate

RUN . lb1914 was junk and kioti didn't and doesn't support it , I have a friend in the salvage business and he says don't touch , so I hope someone has a parts tractor to salvage your parts from.

Check All States Ag Parts. I get an email from them showing recent salvage arrivals. Pretty sure I saw some LB1914s on one recently

Check All States Ag Parts. I get an email from them showing recent salvage arrivals. Pretty sure I saw some LB1914s on one recently

Thanks for the input which may help someone in the future. in this case, I would hope that something had already happened with it since September of 2016 when this thread was made.

Watch out for old thread dates. Several of these tractor brand categories are new with the software change and were filled with brand appropriate posts pulled from the old forums, so as to give them some content.

Customer brought me the front diff assemble to a Kioti tractor Model LB1914. Parts are missing so I'am looking for a ring and pinion and a loaded carrier assemble. I've call dealers on line but these parts have been discontinued and this tractor is said to be 10 years old.Any help would be greatly apperciate
Did you try Michigan Iron and Equipment for OEM parts.
They have a Kioti searchable parts catalogue.
The LB1914 tractor is listed.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back