Looking for a new toy

I don't have one but from what I have been hearing the Polaris Razors are all the rage. It seems that you can get up to 181 HP, so that you can get where you are going quickly.
I have a Polaris Razor 1000 non turbo. It's fast and rides really smooth. Stable on gravel roads at 50mph. Mine, like most, have no doors to keep out dust. I put a windshield on it which made it worse. We do most of our riding on dirt trails or gravel so at the end of the day, we're covered. Also, the tires extend past the machine so when going through water and/or mud, you'll get covered with that too. I wish I would have bought a Ranger with the hard doors. This is my 4th Polaris. I've never had a problem with any of them but then I don't beat my equipment.

take a look at the cfmoto we have a 2022 800 trail it does the trails, sand dunes, quarries just as good as the name brands,
my boss has a 1000, cab, heater, all of the extras $20,000.00 worth. 67 year old wife doesn`t need speed.

We are looking at everything with two seats and 4 tires. Last night I asked how much she wanted to spend. I laughed out loud when she said 8,000.00 I then asked her who was going to work on it to get it running 😝 I expect 14,000.00
Bought a JD 620XUV (or something like that) with roof, 4x4 and hydraulic dump as options back around 2012 for ~ CDN$13,000. I see ads for used ones that old asking more than that now! Recently saw a 2005 JD(diesel) listed for $15,000.

When I first started looking at UTV's, about 20 yrs ago, I identified the Kawasaki Mule diesel as my top choice. But, too expensive.
I took a liking to a used Cub Cadet. It seemed like a very rational design, but I soon realized that I disliked the snowmobile engine and
variable pulley drive. I looked at Bobcats, but thought they were too high-priced too. I ended up with a 1100 Kubota, and have no
regrets. Mine was among the last with a DeDion rear end, which I thought was the sturdiest and most sensible way to go. My biggest problem is that I seem to have the bed always loaded up with [valuable] junk.

I bought a 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-spec last August, and it has had no problems yet. It has a smooth ride, and is comfortable, but the entry and exit of the seating is not just a 'simple slide in onto the seat'. I had just started looking when my brother came across this one. He has an older Polaris Ranger(2012?), but only uses it in his yard. I have a farm and use mine regularly and put more miles on it. Anyway, after buying the Yamaha, I found they guarantee the belt for 10 years, but you MUST regularly service the clutch pulley sheeves every 1500 miles. Which, to me is ridicules amount of needed maintenance. A Polaris belt can be changed 'on the side of the trail' but this sheeve maintenance takes half a day.
I have heard the Honda has a true automatic transmission, and have wondered how reliable is it. I think I would look real hard at a Honda, based on their noted reliability. I have had Hondas before and think they are pretty tough. I am curious if anyone on here has one and can tell about it. Mark.

I bought a 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-spec last August, and it has had no problems yet. It has a smooth ride, and is comfortable, but the entry and exit of the seating is not just a 'simple slide in onto the seat'. I had just started looking when my brother came across this one. He has an older Polaris Ranger(2012?), but only uses it in his yard. I have a farm and use mine regularly and put more miles on it. Anyway, after buying the Yamaha, I found they guarantee the belt for 10 years, but you MUST regularly service the clutch pulley sheeves every 1500 miles. Which, to me is ridicules amount of needed maintenance. A Polaris belt can be changed 'on the side of the trail' but this sheeve maintenance takes half a day.
I have heard the Honda has a true automatic transmission, and have wondered how reliable is it. I think I would look real hard at a Honda, based on their noted reliability. I have had Hondas before and think they are pretty tough. I am curious if anyone on here has one and can tell about it. Mark.
Yes and that is the big selling point to me, 3 speed auto. Never had a problem.

Well we went to a dealer that I trust. We bought a new 1000 CFMoto. Glass front and rear, half doors. The price for roll up glass windows on full full doors was 3,000.00. THey should have it out of the crate and put together next week.:cool: happy wife,priceless!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back