Massey Ferguson 50A backhoe top mount help?

Hi all,
So I have a Massey 50a industrial tractor and I just purchased a Massey 222 backhoe for this beast. It wasn’t on a Massey tractor and I am looking for some help finding the top mounting brackets/bars or a couple of good pictures of them so I can fabricate some of my own. so if anyone with a Massey frame mounted hoe could post pictures of the top mounting brackets/arms/bars mainly where the bracket hooks to the hoe itself thanks..

Hi all,
So I have a Massey 50a industrial tractor and I just purchased a Massey 222 backhoe for this beast. It wasn’t on a Massey tractor and I am looking for some help finding the top mounting brackets/bars or a couple of good pictures of them so I can fabricate some of my own. so if anyone with a Massey frame mounted hoe could post pictures of the top mounting brackets/arms/bars mainly where the bracket hooks to the hoe itself thanks..

The link below should take you to the parts book for several of the MF backhoe attachments, including the 222. The mounting kits shown will give you an idea of the parts you will need to find while you wait for pictures. Using the parts book drawings, you may be able to find and identify those components in place on some of the images on the internet.

MF 222 parts book

Thank you very much that’s exactly what I was looking for are there part numbers? I’m sure they don’t still sell that stuff. But that’s a great start

Thank you very much that’s exactly what I was looking for are there part numbers? I’m sure they don’t still sell that stuff. But that’s a great start
Yes, there are part numbers, it is the online parts book at the AGCO parts website. Open it, click on page ad it will open. Depending on the device you are using you may need to try clicking different things to see the drawings and the lists with them. I use a computer to view it so the list is shown at the right side of the page, drawing in the center and index at the left side. With the part number you can always contact your MF dealer, or other AGCO dealer, to see if by chance any are available.

Ok yeah I will check it out with my computer when I get home cause on my phone there’s no part # that just helped me big time my friend thank you kindly..

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back