MF 202 and MF 304 industrial tractors

phil cooper

New User
My MF 202 work Bull shuttle shift transmission with front loader & backhoe. Transmission only works if rpm is increased & then tractor lurches however if my foot raises
either forward or reverse pedals tractor moves normally. Is this just a linkage problem?

I also have a MF 304 industrial tractor with Perkins diesel which works great. MY QUESTION IS HOW TO REMOVE FUEL TANK.? Are tank bolts on bottom of fuel tank?

I would say yes, they are under the tank from what is shown in the parts book. They show carriage bolts and I know some models used carriage bolts that slid into slots in brackets on the underside of the tank. The slot held the square under the head when tightening the nut to compress the springs and rubber pads.

mvphoto110763.jpg

Thanks much Jim,ME for the info regarding my MF304 fuel tank. I will have to pressure wash the machine as I have been working in dirt with east wind blowing. I have to remove the fuel tank to replace a leaky
valve cover gasket.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back