MF 204 shuttle shift

phil cooper

New User
Folks I need new or good used pedal linkage for a MF 204 shuttle shift transmission. The transmission works great if I raise forward or reverse pedals with my foot but not by pressing either pedal with my feet. Any info regarding acquisition of this linkage would be appreciated

(quoted from post at 12:25:14 10/19/23) Folks I need new or good used pedal linkage for a MF 204 shuttle shift transmission. The transmission works great if I raise forward or reverse pedals with my foot but not by pressing either pedal with my feet. Any info regarding acquisition of this linkage would be appreciated

Have you looked up the part numbers of the pieces you want to replace? Here is a link to the MF 202, 203, 204, 205 parts catalog.

MF 202 / 203 / 204 / 205 TRACTOR

With the part numbers you could call salvage yards like All States Ag Parts (YT's parent company), Wengers of Myerstown, etc.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back