MM disc part

Is this on a UO disc? Mine were worn so bad I had to have a welding shop build up the sides. Doesn't look real pretty but does work.

Probably hard to find but you would think that there is a parts one out there somewhere. I imagine a number have gone for scrap.

Yes UO, there is a chunk broken out of one side.
I dont think I have any good ones left. I believe some on the 11A or 11B discs were the same, however some of those had "pull points" to connect the front to the back. It was just a large "ear" cast on the front.

Probably hard to find but you would think that there is a parts one out there somewhere. I imagine a number have gone for scrap.
Im sure most have. If guys kept them in decent running condition and didn't just run it until it fell apart you might be able to find some. I dont know of any off hand. I got the new bearings for mine from Welters. That was several years ago.

Yes half castings need one.

Attachments

• KIMG1662.JPG
    KIMG1662.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
Thanks, there was one new one in Kansas so had them send it but just the top half. I might need a bottom one also. Will know when it gets here. How about the wooden "bearings"?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back