Need advice on part

Have an ancient 356 shuttle loader. The power steering pump seem to have gone out. Local salvage yard got no hits on the locater for replacement. Does anyone know if the pump can be rebuilt ,by whom, and where? In the alternative is there another tractor or model that this pump can be sourced from? i was told it is simular to pump on tractors? all hep appreciated.

There is a parts manual on Ebay. Maybe the parts you need are still out there. Have you dis-assembled the pump to see what is wrong.

What engine is in it looks like it might take ps pump
Off a mf 50A industrial it has 203 Perkins in it your tractor is just backwards
It has a 4 cyl perkins Diesel, but because of age of tractor it is hard to get advice, I was hoping to find a shop (we are in S. Georgia) that could test the ps pump or rebuild it?

It has a 4 cyl perkins Diesel, but because of age of tractor it is hard to get advice, I was hoping to find a shop (we are in S. Georgia) that could test the ps pump or rebuild it?
As Stan posted. Take a picture or two, of the pump, such that it can be seen mounted, as well as the pump itself and someone might recognize it.

So it has a4.203 engine this pump fits ad4.203 engines eBay Amazon dealers 170 to 300 $ does this look like it

Attachments

• 0F8ABCBB-C6FB-41B5-85FA-64408FFF2530.jpeg
    0F8ABCBB-C6FB-41B5-85FA-64408FFF2530.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 4
Have an ancient 356 shuttle loader. The power steering pump seem to have gone out. Local salvage yard got no hits on the locater for replacement. Does anyone know if the pump can be rebuilt ,by whom, and where? In the alternative is there another tractor or model that this pump can be sourced from? i was told it is simular to pump on tractors? all hep appreciated.
I have a man here in Americus who can fix most anything. Send your cotact info & I'll ask him about it. There is also a parts place in Pavo GA that can get parts if anyone can,

OEM part numbers are

• 1188772M92, 518633M91, 1884357M91, 3107201M91, 3600189M91, 523090M91, 523090V91, HM523090
PartsASAP part #'s are: New 111837, Used 411837, they're supposed to be compatible with all the OEM #'s but they're out of stock on both.

Just searching some of those numbers for a rebuild seal kit shows some hits, might want to talk to a knowledgeable parts person on your make/model/serial# and any markings on the current pump to figure out which one you have. Good luck.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back