Need advice on the fuel line going to pump.

farmalldave

New User
Hello my farmall 706 has a d282 in it and I noticed the nut was cracked and it is leaking a little diesel around that spot and the 90 fitting going into pump.. What size line should I buy to fix this prob. What's the nut size any ideas. I plan on taking it off and bringing it with me but thought someone prob knows the size. Where's the best place to pick up these parts at. Also any other recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks dave

Hello my farmall 706 has a d282 in it and I noticed the nut was cracked and it is leaking a little diesel around that spot and the 90 fitting going into pump.. What size line should I buy to fix this prob. What's the nut size any ideas. I plan on taking it off and bringing it with me but thought someone prob knows the size. Where's the best place to pick up these parts at. Also any other recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks dave
i get them lines made at green power. any hydraulic shop can do that. its a piece of fuel hose and gets the ends crimped on. if you have the hose in your hand thats all u need with the fittings

If you want a steel line. I would just get some of the Nickel copper line and bend to fit with the fittings on it or in bulk and flare it to suit. Or the other choice is to have hoses made to replace the steel lines. I have done it both ways. The line is cheaper since you are doing most of the work yourself.

i get them lines made at green power. any hydraulic shop can do that. its a piece of fuel hose and gets the ends crimped on. if you have the hose in your hand thats all u need with the fittings
and here is the old line and the new 3/8 fuel line i get made.

Attachments

• IMG_5788.JPG
    IMG_5788.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 20

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back