New calf in the kingdom

jon f mn

Got another surprise calf yesterday. Bought a heifer last fall that was supposed to be open and not breeding, and since she was cheap I bought her to fatten and sell. She came in September and had a calf yesterday, so she must have only been a few weeks bred when I got her. She had this cute little heifer yesterday.

20240416_194832.jpg
20240416_194825.jpg

Now I'll have to reschedule her appointment with the butcher as she was supposed to go in next month. Guess she gets a delay til August or so.

Got another surprise calf yesterday. Bought a heifer last fall that was supposed to be open and not breeding, and since she was cheap I bought her to fatten and sell. She came in September and had a calf yesterday, so she must have only been a few weeks bred when I got her. She had this cute little heifer yesterday.

View attachment 67447View attachment 67449

Now I'll have to reschedule her appointment with the butcher as she was supposed to go in next month. Guess she gets a delay til August or so.
AWESOME, good-looking animals you got there!

Sell as a pair and start over

keep the cow and start a beef cow herd. new born calves are the greatest you need a couple for them to have play mates those calves when they are learning about life in general are funny as can be when they get older ans start fight with each other a good laugh for all.

2 for the price of one.

Last edited:

Aw, cute... and a bargain price.😁

Our youngest daughter would like that one... she loves bald-faced critters.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back