Oil change...

casecollectorsc

Had to warm up the recent 930 to change oil. Probably needed it as the date code on the filter was 5/03. Seems every one I buy needs
IMG_20240425_144631_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240425_144642_HDR.jpg
the oil changed real bad.

Steve, yes I understand, some of mine maybe get 5 hours on them, so I don't feel one bit bad, further more, the only thing that really hurts these old ladies is not using them. Heck tomorrow I plan to do my yearly ritual, that being, crackin the pan nut to check for any antifreeze in the oil, then do a walk around and fire up!

Steve, yes I understand, some of mine maybe get 5 hours on them, so I don't feel one bit bad, further more, the only thing that really hurts these old ladies is not using them. Heck tomorrow I plan to do my yearly ritual, that being, crackin the pan nut to check for any antifreeze in the oil, then do a walk around and fire up!
Yes, I do the drain plug check on the tractors that are used regularly also. Did you have a LA pulley by chance?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back