took the cluster cover off either it was missing or it hit my
garage floor and my old eyes cant find it among the
other stuff thats there. Anybody know where I could get
the parts or would sell them out of an old carb that might
be laying around? My carb is the model that metering
body is part of the carb. In my IT manual the carb
diagram shows the parts as 6 and seven. Check ball and
retainer. Thanks

Dave, I have a complete Holley carb off a 3000 I would send you for the price of shipping.
I've never checked it to see if it works and I haven't cleaned it, so it's a bit dirty.
But it's completely assembled, just the way I received it.
My email is open on Modern View

At the top of this page on the right it says modern view, you will have to login with name and password just like here

(quoted from post at 18:41:55 10/13/22) Dave, I have a complete Holley carb off a 3000 I would send you for the price of shipping.
I've never checked it to see if it works and I haven't cleaned it, so it's a bit dirty.
But it's completely assembled, just the way I received it.
My email is open on Modern View
Not sure if I m navigating this correctly but I would like to have the carb I live in Kuttawa Ky 42055

Found parts to get me running again. New gaskets seemed to solve my carb issues. Ran the tractor a couple of hours and everything went well. Thanks

So you don't need the carb that Royse offered?? If not send it to me Royse. I need it for my 2000 gasser... probably the same carb. I sent you a PM Royse... haven't heard back from you

(quoted from post at 14:31:03 10/15/22)
So you don't need the carb that Royse offered?? If not send it to me Royse. I need it for my 2000 gasser... probably the same carb. I sent you a PM Royse... haven't heard back from you
My Holley on my 2000 has a problem in the accelerator pump. Hesitates real bad when you goose it

I want it too Royse.... seems like there s no end to options for helping you clean out your barn.

:)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back