187.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Troy built 4.jpg
    Troy built 4.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Troy built 5.jpg
    Troy built 5.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 52
Here are the pictures

I don't completely understand your original post, and the pictures you provided do little to clarify things for a geezer like me who owns several Troy Bilt tillers, but has never taken a transmission apart.

Facebook has a Troy Bilt (Gardenway) group with some good information. It is a private group that you need to join. Under the group's MEDIA section they have a transmission service manual. This may provide the information you seek. I tried to attach a link, but have no idea whether it will work for someone who is not a member of the group.

I don't completely understand your original post, and the pictures you provided do little to clarify things for a geezer like me who owns several Troy Bilt tillers, but has never taken a transmission apart.

Facebook has a Troy Bilt (Gardenway) group with some good information. It is a private group that you need to join. Under the group's MEDIA section they have a transmission service manual. This may provide the information you seek. I tried to attach a link, but have no idea whether it will work for someone who is not a member of the group.

I have all the shop manuals PDFs for TB Horse tillers.

PM me if anybody needs them.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back