Plowing with an A193 plow question

Charlie M

Been trying out my new to me A193 plow on my 100. My problem is it wants to pull to the left when plowing and doesn't make a good furrow doing that. Plow has all good parts - landslide, share, everything. Looking at the bottom of the furrow it looks like it pitches to the right. Is this a side to side leveling problem with the plow or something else and if the plow is not level would it pull to the left like I'm seeing. All my experience is with trailer plows so this set up has a learning curve for me. Manual says to level the bottom and what bolts do that but doesn't give any details on actually doing it.

Guys- looks like I solved the problem. I went back to the side to side adjustment and I must have screwed up somehow the first time. I ended up with the adjustment to the complete opposite position it was in and it plows nice and straight now. My 100 pulls it very nicely and quite deep without a traction problem. Maybe I will take the little guy to a plow day coming up and do some more playing with it. For now its back to my M and 3 bottoms and finish the field.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back