Question for John Deere D

Sandie69

I posted in another one of your post to ask you a question. But I am guessing you did not see it. Where did you get the parts manual that you currently use on this site? I have googled and looked everywhere
for that same book. I cannot seem to find it. If that book is not available anymore then what would be a good parts manual to order? Thank you.

I am not John Deere D, but I gave you the info on finding those manuals in your other post. Bob, please correct me if I was wrong in his other post or here, I don't want to give wrong info.

If Bob has had those manuals as long as the tractor (1963, I believe he said), you will need to just keep watching eBay and such places if you only want to find those exact covers, with those publication numbers. The covers, for the same publication numbers, have varied over the years.

The publication numbers are the key to getting the same manuals. The 6-digit number is the base number of the publication. Sometimes they are shown with spaces and sometimes not. The number following the M may change upward with a later revision/printing of the manual. The online parts books currently only use the 6-digit number, the M number suffix is not used on that site.

mvphoto106554.jpg

mvphoto106555.jpg

I concur with Jim.ME .....

I have purchased the same manuals as per outlined by Jim.ME, by entering the specific #'s of the manuals,and have been fortunate in purchasing Original USED manuals on e-bay.......

Chances of locating the same manuals as I posted are about as scarce as snowballs in hell..

Bob....

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back