Rain gages?

IaLeo

Any one have experience with a battery-powered self-dumping rain gauge? Any recommendations?

I cant get a good reading on mine, I just put up a new glass one two weeks ago, now Im getting a reading like my sil that lives a100 yards away from me

Not cheap but good. I have one at my farm connected to the internet and love it. Very accurate and reliable . You can add on sensors for monitoring indoor temperature, leak detection etc.
Ambient Weather Staion

If you want quality and reliability, go with Davis Instruments. 10x cost, 100x quality and service life.

Has 3 different brands over the years and none last very long. I trust my bean can now a days.

2 years and going strong. I have there app on my phone & iPad so,I can get the weather and house 7 freezer temps anywhere.

We have had Acurite and they don't last very long. Trying a Ambient Weather brand now. Its about a month old and so far so good. They have a nice app allowing me to see what is happening at the house when I'm away. Other Ambient owners can make their data public so you can see different areas, I have heard very good things about Davis but never had one. For just rain measurements its hard to beat a simple tube. We still have one on the back deck.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back