Sherman step up

DaveH (NY)

New User
Guys, I need some help, my 8N has a Sherman step up in it that is stuck in the step up position, I can get the shifter to move a little and then it goes into neutral but I can’t get it to go far enough to engage the standard speed gears. Give me some suggestions.

Guys, I need some help, my 8N has a Sherman step up in it that is stuck in the step up position, I can get the shifter to move a little and then it goes into neutral but I can’t get it to go far enough to engage the standard speed gears. Give me some suggestions.
Your I&T F0-4 SERVICE MANUAL has a chapter on the SHERMANS. I also have several documents and diagrams on them. Email me.

Tim Daley (MI)

Attachments

• I & T FO-4 MANUAL - PG 66.jpeg
    I & T FO-4 MANUAL - PG 66.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • I & T FO-4 MANUAL - PG 67.jpeg
    I & T FO-4 MANUAL - PG 67.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • I & T FO-4 MANUAL - PG 68.jpeg
    I & T FO-4 MANUAL - PG 68.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
  • I & T FO-4 MANUAL - PG 69.jpeg
    I & T FO-4 MANUAL - PG 69.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
  • I & T FO-4 MANUAL - A FRONT COVER.jpeg
    I & T FO-4 MANUAL - A FRONT COVER.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • YyhhyJP.jpg
    YyhhyJP.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 18
Hi Tim, I don’t have the manual yet, I let go of all my books years ago when I sold my tractors and moved. I don’t see a way to email you. My email is [email protected] any help and advice is greatly appreciated

Hi Tim, I don’t have the manual yet, I let go of all my books years ago when I sold my tractors and moved. I don’t see a way to email you. My email is [email protected] any help and advice is greatly appreciated
There is no email button like the old forums.

Click on or hover over his avatar and a flag will open giving details related to the member. You will see a "Start Conversation" Button at the center bottom of that flag. Click on that and the conversation form will open. That is a private message system. You can send him your email or phone number in a conversation, that is just between you and the chosen member, unless you use the option to invite others.
You could also do your dealing there without going to outside email if you chose. Basically, it is a private 'in house" email system.

When one receives a message there will be a number, or other indicator, in the box with the envelope beside your username at the top of the page.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back