Condolences. After the next few weeks of making the announcements and news paper tasks are complete, when things settle back to the new normal, find opportunities to stay in touch with friends and neighbors. and make having or being around others a routine. Your value to us on YT and to your community is very valuable and appreciated. Jim and Prescott.

So sorry for your loss , thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time and days ahead. My dad passed suddenly at 68 from a heart condition we all knew for many years would eventually take him home on the day after my wife and I were married. It was very hard to separate the two days for many years when they come around. We look at it as a blessing he was with us that day and wouldnt have been the same without him. Maybe your Dear Susan held on just a little longer so she could be with you on this day.

Very sorry for your loss Steve. I know it probably doesn't help much right now, but Time does indeed Heal All Wounds. Keeping in mind she is in the Glory of God right now, and you will be together again one day. Keep your chin up. Take care of yourself - Bob

The Lord works in mysterious ways- perhaps it was her gift to you. Keeping you and family in thoughts and prayers.

Probably no words can ease the pain you are feeling. Just know she is whole again and past the pain and suffering. Prayers and thoughts your way!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back