super99

This is spam. Look at sender address, nothing about Fed Ex. Go to Fed Ex website, not the link in the email and enter the tracking number. It won’t be there. Never trust anything saying you have an order or reply or you will be removed from anything or you won something, too good of a deal to pass up. Get out of email and go to named website and check it out. 99.999% spam. Be careful out there! Chris

Attachments

• IMG_2231.jpeg
    IMG_2231.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2232.jpeg
    IMG_2232.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 49
Not sure how familiar the majority of you guys are with computer fonts, which is the style lettering types on a computer etc. The font they used for their “copy cat” FedEx logo is more like Times New Roman where the “features” of the letters comes to points on the corners Fed Ex“ The actual font Fed Ex uses in their actual current logo is more like the default the forum uses, at least on my phone which is Arial. Which I would describe as more “block like” “Fed Ex
These people should direct their talents towards legitimate work.

This is spam. Look at sender address, nothing about Fed Ex. Go to Fed Ex website, not the link in the email and enter the tracking number. It won’t be there. Never trust anything saying you have an order or reply or you will be removed from anything or you won something, too good of a deal to pass up. Get out of email and go to named website and check it out. 99.999% spam. Be careful out there! Chris
You can forward the email as an attachment to [email protected] and they can investigate the person who sent it'.

I have had similar spam for UPS shipments.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back