Special for you Case guys......

Bob Bancroft

......Looking for a one of a kind, or looking to fill out your 30 series line up.
A friend is ready to sell his 530(541) gas, triple range, wide front, multiple hyd outlets, new tires.
Serial # 8277920 1210 original hours! Excellent condition. His late father bought it new here in central NY.
email me.

(quoted from post at 15:23:23 12/27/23) ......Looking for a one of a kind, or looking to fill out your 30 series line up.
A friend is ready to sell his 530(541) gas, triple range, wide front, multiple hyd outlets, new tires.
Serial # 8277920 1210 original hours! Excellent condition. His late father bought it new here in central NY.
email me.

Send a pic along when you can! CM

Sorry, that's beyond my capabilities. If someone is serious enough to email me with contact info, I will get them in touch with
him, and they can go from there.

(quoted from post at 16:12:50 12/27/23) Sorry, that's beyond my capabilities. If someone is serious enough to email me with contact info, I will get them in touch with
him, and they can go from there.
CM You bet!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back