Todays funny

jon f mn

a155805.jpg

My Grandma who was born in 1894 use to call something she did not know the name of "Doohickymaflidger"
Richard in NW SC

You obviously lost that little doovisary that goes right over there. No, not there, a little further to your left.

I bet every small time auto and truck and tractor repair place around will hang that sign up?

Paul

Dang it Royse! We should have tried that on that Explorer. I'll try it when the rain lets up.

If it goes on a DOOMAFLATCHIE, or on a THINGAMAJIG, those parts probably come as part of a module or an assembly and are not individually replaceable or adjustable

Have you tried turning it off for twenty seconds and turning it on again? If that does not work check the green thingy.

What's a henway anyhowz?
A plump one, about 8 pounds.
( Old Classic/ Humor Alert!)

AHAA !

There's your problem . . . . - you put it together wrong, - you should have put the Doohickey inside the Whatchamacallit, and then turned the Thingamabob. If it still doesn't work, then you need to change out the Muffler Bearings.

** Refer to the Assembly Manual for the Essex Tri-Directional Tractor **

sounds like the muffler belt is upside down.actually years ago there was such thing as left handed monkey wrench.an old retired plumber who was left handed had some.he had both left and right handed ones.very interesting to look at

This reminded me of when I was working part time in an auto parts store while going to college (graduated college in 68). Man came in and wanted the round piece that went on the long thing under the flat part.

After some questions I learned the round thing was an oil seal, the long part was the extension housing used on the old automatic transmissions, and the flat part was the floor boards. A few more questions to learn make, model, year, and engine so I new which transmission I sold him the seal he needed. Sure hope he was getting someone else to install it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back