Tried out plow

You just can't load your pictures from your cell phone or PC. You need to save them first to a picture hosting site like IMGUR and then select the url link and paste it in your post.

BTW -which plow did you get? Plows aren't used much these days with the no-till methods of farming. They sure can be fun running them. They are a good learning experience.

[i:654c4848f0][b:654c4848f0]<font size="4">Tim *PloughNman* Daley(MI)</font>[/b:654c4848f0][/i:654c4848f0]<table width="100" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#000000"><tr><td height="25" colspan="2" bgcolor="#CC0000">
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="3">*9N653I* & *8NI55I3*</font>​
</td></tr><tr><td>
4lBA6Yh.jpg
</td><td>
zzYVuC4.jpg
</td></tr></table>

At the bottom of the form under the heading:
Upload Photos/Videos
click on the "Browse" button. Select the file you wish to upload and then click the "open" button on the dialogue, or whatever button you would use to open the selected file in your operating system.
Wait for the file to upload, it will say "one file uploaded".
If you are using modern view make sure to uncheck the box that says "disable BBcode".

Preview your message to see how it looks. If you are happy with it, submit the post.

There are size limits for the total number of files that can be uploaded in one post. The limit has been raised so that images taken by modern phones ar easier to upload, but the instructions in modern view have not been updated to indicate the actual size restrictions. Classic view does not state the size restrictions. Very large images may take a while to upload depending on your connection speed.

It is important that the selected file name does not contain any white space or special characters. You will have to rename the file if it does.

This file was uploaded from my "home" folder this morning:
mvphoto44125.jpg" alt="boiling carb"

Picture is boiling a TSX-38 carburetor on a rocket stove. 3.5MB

You need a picture hosting site like IMGUR to load your pictures first then select the url and paste it in your post. The Dearborn Economy Plows are better than the earlier Dearborn Prior Model Plows and the 10-156 Model is the 14" unit. The good news is wear parts like frogs, landsides, shares, and moldboards are still available. Economy Plows offered an optional 3rd Beam to allow a 2-Bottom Plow to become a 3-Bottom Plow. A 9N, 2N, or 8N isn't going to pull a 3-bottom -they were made for the later Hundred Series.

DEARBORN ECONOMY PLOW MODEL #10-156 w/THIRD BEAM ADDITION:
Lf86NQgh.jpg
GLYQ3Xeh.jpg

Tim *PloughNman* Daley(MI)

[i:56a950f670]"You need a picture hosting site like IMGUR to load your pictures first"[/i:56a950f670]

this is not correct. he has already uploaded the pics directly to this site on the other thread.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back