Tune up specs

Actually I don’t see it there at least not on my iPhone. I’ll wait to see if a mod has an answer. The lists were kind of limited to 1960 and back, so some info is missing anyway. I have a tab open that is where I got the link. Better get it copied into my phone notes where I keep all my links. I should really learn how to use bookmarks on my phone. Seems like I have tried it and it was a little tricky to name it how I wanted to. I should also learn how to bookmark things right in this site.

Actually I don’t see it there at least not on my iPhone. I’ll wait to see if a mod has an answer. The lists were kind of limited to 1960 and back, so some info is missing anyway. I have a tab open that is where I got the link. Better get it copied into my phone notes where I keep all my links. I should really learn how to use bookmarks on my phone. Seems like I have tried it and it was a little tricky to name it how I wanted to. I should also learn how to bookmark things right in this site.
iphone I see 3 horizontal bars at the upper left corner. I click on the bars and I get the Menu. I click Resources in the Menu list then YT Homepage. Then I have to click the Menu on the homepage to get the index list the tune-up specs are in.

I got it now, I think my internet was slow when I looked before it took a bit for the Resources drop down to open. So maybe it didn’t all load in, or at least that’s the story I’m sticking with. Thanks!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back