YM1610D Fuel Injectors

A few years ago I purchased a YM1610D tractor to use around my property. It always seemed to be low on power but always turned right up and ran well. Then last year I was using a 4-ft bush hog and the engine started lossing power. Then I noticed fuel droplets blowing out of the exhaust stack. I decided to replace all of the injectors to hopefully restore some of the power. Even though I have bleed the fuel lines several times, the tractor does not try to start. I got frustrated and left the tractor to set over the winter. Now I have restored my interest to get the tractor running again. But I need some experienced help with your recommendations on how exactly to bleed the injections.

Don't know whether it is mentioned in the article but using the decompression release while doing this will make it easier on the starter.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back