Recent content by 110 John Deere

  1. 1

    52 A live hydraulic

    Yep, the dummy plugs are in the unit, still no action.
  2. 1

    52 A live hydraulic

    Thanks, Kent. I appreciate the info.
  3. 1

    Front rockshaft for JD 4010/4020

    Darn! Well, it's nice to know somebody has what I'm looking for. If you change your mind and decide to part with the set or any of the parts, please let me know. I'd certainly be willing to pay that. Thanks, Gary
  4. 1

    52 A live hydraulic

    This is an A. The pump is up by the distributor.
  5. 1

    Front rockshaft for JD 4010/4020

    Am I correct in assuming that the short arms you are referring to that you have, are just the regular ones required for a 3-point set up and would lift the 2-point lift arms? Where are you located?
  6. 1

    Front rockshaft for JD 4010/4020

    That's what my mechanic said as well. I guess this was necessitated by the fact that the 30s had a 4 cylinder engine which was just that much shorter resulting in shorter side rails. The 40s, having 6 cylinder engines, were longer which resulted in longer side rails and being able to use the...
  7. 1

    Belt pulley for John Deere L

    I doubt that he left it unattended. But, I can fully understand that while you are on one side of the tractor talking to an interested party, just that quick, a kid can run up to the other side of the tractor, and with minimum/no reaction time, the kid sticks his hand into the pulley to check...
  8. 1

    Belt pulley for John Deere L

    Thanks, very helpful info.
  9. 1

    52 A live hydraulic

    From what I understand, my A is a very late one and I think was built with some 60 parts as I think they were running out of A parts, but still had a few As to build. It also has a sediment bowl assembly with an oil line to it. That assembly contains a diaphragm that is supposed to shut off the...
  10. 1

    Front rockshaft for JD 4010/4020

    Perhaps, if one could find a complete cultivator. Usually, when guys took the cultivator off of the tractor, they left the rockshaft on the tractor. My local JD dealer parts here doesn't even know anything about a front rockshaft. Fortunately, the oldest parts guy at the dealership, through...
  11. 1

    Belt pulley for John Deere L

    Thanks for the tip. Would you happen to have an easy way to contact this supplier? Gary
  12. 1

    Belt pulley for John Deere L

    So if I understand you correctly, what you're really saying is that the pulley assembly really runs off of the drive shaft and not directly off of the engine? Is that correct?
  13. 1

    52 A live hydraulic

    Kent, where do you live? Is your pump rebuilt or just a takeoff of another tractor? Do you have a Phone # that I could contact you? Thanks, Gary
  14. 1

    52 A live hydraulic

    I've owned the tractor since the early '80s. The previous owner told me nothing about anything to do with the tractor. The tractor has been in the field once since I've owned it and last fall, we started it for the first time in 30 years. After sitting that long, it only took about 20 minutes...
  15. 1

    Front rockshaft for JD 4010/4020

    Thanks for the response. I'll have to keep an eye open for the Mecum event. Hopefully, something will surface there. My dad bought a T-4 cultivator when he bought his 4010.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top