Recent content by 1370

  1. 1

    White 1370 3pt hitch not working

    Thank you everyone for your input; got everything working.
  2. 1

    White 1370 3pt hitch not working

    There is fluid coming out of the pump when I loosened the bolts however three point hitch still will not lift
  3. 1

    White 1370 3pt hitch not working

    Thanks I just bought this tractor and giving it a good going through.
  4. 1

    White 1370 3pt hitch not working

    The implement doesn’t raise and lower. If you disconnect the outlets does the 3 point work then? No I put plugs in the two ports and still nothing. Power steering and brakes work? Yes
  5. 1

    White 1370 3pt hitch not working

    My 1370 White tractor has set of hydraulic outlets hooked up. The problem is my 3pt hitch won’t work now. I’ve changed the hydraulic oil and cleaned the filter are you able to help me on how to get the 3pt to work? Thanks Greg
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top