Recent content by 1600 Oliver

  1. 1

    310 waukesha

    I was thinking about buying a 310 waukesha gas,does anyone know what numbers to look for and where are they on the block ,what is a fair price for one and does anyone have one they want to sell,thanks
  2. 1

    350 JD dozer trans

    thanks for the help,I am about 20 miles south of knoxville ,tn,Ed ,could I get your number or get you to call me, thanks 865-661-5405
  3. 1

    350 JD dozer trans

    I have a 350 dozer that I got hung up in two gears and ended up chipping a tooth on a gear,what is the best way to go about getting into the trans to change the bad gear and where is the best place to get parts for it,I thought about trying to sell it like it is and if it don't sell I will fix...
  4. 1

    MM GVI Diesel tach

    I have a gvi diesel that I pull, the pump is governed at 2600 rpm,It does not have a tach drive and I would like to put a tach on it so I can keep an eye on it ,what different types of tachs are out there for what I am wanting and where do you get them,any help appreciated, thanks
  5. 1

    GVI nose

    OK,THANKS
  6. 1

    GVI nose

    I was just wondering if somebody could give me some information on where I could get a fiberglass or alum. nose for a Gvi moline,and how much weight this would take off,any help would be appreciated,thanks
  7. 1

    MM GVI DIESEL RPM

    I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS BALANCED OR NOT,ALL I DID WAS BOUGHT IT AND STARTED PULLING IT, THANKS
  8. 1

    MM GVI DIESEL RPM

    I have a GVI diesel that I pull ,what is the most rpm that I can safely turn and not worry about it coming apart,any information will be appreciated, thanks
  9. 1

    GVI diesel timing

    I have a GVI diesel that I have the inj. pump off getting it worked on, what should I time it on when I put it back on, thanks
  10. 1

    GVI diesel timing

    I have a GVI that i am getting the inj. pump worked on , when I go to put it back on what should I time it on? I am just using it for pulling, thanks
  11. 1

    190 gk waukesha

    I have got a 190gk power unit that I want to put in a 77.what can I do to it to get a little more power out of it such as biggest bore that I can put in it,maybe stroking it and what rods do I need to use, and what else can I do to it, thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top